Monday 16 March 2009

Teacher Charlie's Homework

Teacher Charlie's Homework part1
1)established what has been done and what still needs to be done to finish the magazine
2)decided who will carry out tasks that need to be completed
3)proofread your magazine to check for mistakes and make sure the work is all yours
4)interviewed another student or member of staff about a topic of your choice

Our magazine was finished on last Friday. We checked our magazine that was written by ourselves. And we interviewed teacher Charlie, we asked some questions to him.
Our interview is " Interveiw Charlie. mp4 ". [ I try to share online, but it isn't working , the film file is too big over 100M.

Teacher Charlie's Homework part2
You must post the following information on your blog:
1)what your magazine was about

We wanted to give more information to new students about Nottingham City. Because when we first day came Nottingham, we don't know where we can go. So we topic is where you can go, and wrote life styles, shopping area, education, Robin hood's story, city of caves, and Green's windmill about Nottingham City. Finally, we interview our teacher, Charlie, about how to improve our English.

2)who worked in your group
Suad, Abdulrama, Francesco, and Nina is me.

3)what you did in the group
What’s Life in Nottingham and Main shopping area (by Suad)
About Nottingham Education - Trent University (by Abdulrama)
Who is Robin Hood? (by Francesco)
About City of Caves and Green’s Windmill (by Nina)
Interveiw work (by Francesco and Nina)


4)what were the advantages and disadvantages of working collaboratively and cooperatively with the others in your group
I think our advantages are we can learn more English by teamwork.
I think our disadvantage are we hadn't free time to talk about our project, and we are forigners made magazine quite difficult.
Our teamwork are collaboratively, we chose big topic then everyone chose small topic to write and search website information to link together. And I like to use computer skills to made our magazine. Finally, we finished.

5)what you enjoyed and what you didn’t enjoy about the project
I enjoyed our project, because I know if I finished I can learn more English. That's different English learing. Although I hadn't free time to write and I tired, but I enjoy it. And now I have a English Blog. I try to write my eassy and read Charlie's blog and another student's blog. I know more how to improve my English information. The students blog share more information about IELTS text and improve speaking, listening, reading, and writting experience. That's useful.

6)what you learned from the experience of working on this project
I learned more skills on this project. When we did this project, I learned speaking, listening, reading, writting , and use computer skills. I needed to talk and listen my classmates to choose our topic when we was working together. I needed to read information on website and write down my eassy in our magazine by myself. Then I used my computer to link our small topic together, and to make professional magazine. It's quite difficult, because we have no free time and we are foreigners.

7)how you think it could be improved in future
I think about my blog, maybe I can write down my eassys in England. I think about I maybe to link my student's blog in the future, and open the topic to push my students write and discuss. That's will be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Well Done Nina.

    You worked really well during this project and your magazine looks absolutely fantastic. I'm glad you enjoyed the work and that you feel you learned a lot. Thank you for your verry valuable feedback.

    ReplyDelete